Thursday 10 May 2018

Wallpaper your dream





Someone shared a  beautiful landscape on his social-media status and I warned him: beware of hanging a certain wallpaper! you'll have the consequence later!



As I guessed that he wouldn't understand my words, he asked me why I wrote them.


You studied literature, right?😂


Well, I did want to say, mostly, amazing places I came to see, I started from wallpapers.



Really.


Berlin, Leiden, Amsterdam, Paris, Pisa, and other cities and their great sceneries  were my desktop pictures, long long years ago.



Then go ahead, start it with your very gorgeous  wallpaper and prepare your heart.

Believe me, it might be your real place to visit, someday.

God Willing.





15 comments:

  1. Waa mau dong mbak ikut kesanaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Those are awesome. It makes me think about my recent wallpaper on my laptop a year ago. But i barely can remember it. 😆
    But, there is a place (or some places) that i really want to visit someday. I'm gonna begin to put it on my desktop wallpaper from now on. Thank you Mbak. You inspire me a lot. 😀 Really. I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon, i hope it will come true n I'll be happy for you

      Delete
  3. Waaah mbak hiday.... alhamdulillah ya bisa menjelajahi eropa....
    Aku cuma ingin ke 1 tempat mbak... Turki 😍 semoga suatu saat berkesempatan kesana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aamiiiiin. Semoga disegerakan oleh Allah

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its time to search some a good place and hang it as wallpapers 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have do so.one of my dream come true.
    an amazing journey, Mbak Hiday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope one day, I can also travel the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing...I wanna around the world.

    ReplyDelete